Can you relate to any of these questions?
* Are you in a difficult relationship and want to resolve long standing issues?
* Are you beginning a new relationship and would like to empower yourselves to a connected, loving cherishing future?
* ARE YOU AT THE END OF YOUR ROPE AND ARE TRYING TO DECIDE WHETHER TO WORK ON YOUR MARRIAGE OR END IT?
* Are you single and have finally arrived in the place where your relationships are just not working for you anymore?
* Would you like to find out why, and change it?
Have you just discovered your husband's sexually compulsive behavior and don't know where to turn?
You are here... on my site today, most likely looking for someone, someway for you to ease the discomfort and pain of how your relationship has been going. This is a big step...I get it. You may be thinking.... How can I tell someone what is really going on? I don't like sharing and being vulnerable. I'm strong, I can handle it on my own. All of those things may be true, but what is also true is you don't need to navigate this alone. Laura's compassion and empathy, while partnering with you, listening to what is said as well as not being said creates the space for healing, growth and positive change.